Websites (and social media platforms) that are built well, will rank higher in search engines if they have been optimised to do so. There are more than 200 technical aspects that Google considers when ranking websites for search results. If you do not have an effective SEO strategy to support your marketing efforts, you will lose out on valuable conversions from your website because whether you like it or not, consumers are online and they have high expectations.
By leveraging the power of SEO, you can build brand awareness, encourage quality leads, increase conversion rates and beat your competitors in an online space. If those four aspects appeal to you then you are already half-way there. The next step would be to hire a reputable and experienced SEO agency who can take care of the 200 other odd technical aspects so you can indeed survive and thrive in a weak economy.
Any operating budget should include SEO, if you disagree, look at the facts below:
- 93% of all online journeys begin in a search engine.
- Almost 80% of internet users do not click on paid ads in online searches.
- 46% of all Google searches are local searches.
- 52% of searches happen on mobile devices.
- The more authoritative backlinks a website page contains, the more search traffic it receives from search engines.
- Top ranking factors include website visits, time spent on webpages, page visits per session and bounce rate.
- SEO is proven to be more effective than PPC (pay per click).
- Organic traffic is seen as more valuable than paid for traffic.
- Long-tail keyword searches have a higher click through rate than generic searches.
- Google receives nearly 2.3 trillion searches a year.
The only way a small business can remain relevant and visible, is if they are able to compete for their share of the market online. If you want the competitive edge as a small business, speak to us about a SEO package suited to your needs. Visit our contact page here to get in touch.