WeTransfer is a simple file-sharing application that doesn’t require registration and it’s absolutely free for up to 2GB.
- Go to wetransfer.com in your web browser.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to add the images or files you would like to upload which appears next to the ‘Add your files’ heading.
- Enter the email address of the person you are sending the files to in the ‘Email to’ field.
- Add your own email address in the ‘Your email’ field.
- Add a message if you need to in the ‘Message’ field.
- Click on the ‘Transfer’ button to send.
If you receive a WeTransfer file, all you need to do is click on the button which says ‘Get your files’ to download. It really is as simple as that!