There has been some discussion in digital circles about how effective email marketing is in today’s digital age. Some say email marketing is dead and others disagree. All stats indicate that email branding and marketing is indeed very much alive, although more on mobile than desktop.
Email branding and marketing is absolutely necessary for growth and revenue if you weigh not having an active email marketing campaign versus a fully integrated one. Don’t take our word for it, read the stats for yourself.
Sobering email stats:
- The average adult will spend almost 4 hours on their smartphone daily.
- A typical smartphone user checks their phone an average of every 12 minutes upon waking up until going to sleep.
- Up to 58% of adults check their phone when waking up.
- Sending welcome emails to new subscribers increases brand engagement by up to 33%.
- 59% of B2B marketers agree that email is the best lead- and revenue generating platform.
- More people read their email on mobile than desktop.
- Businesses are 6 times more likely to get a click-through from an email than a tweet.
- There were 2.9 billion email users worldwide in 2019.
- 41% of customers prefer to check email for new product updates in emails.
- More than 50% of smartphone users never switch off their phones, and 2 out of 3 people sleep with their phones next to them.
Now that you know what we do, get in touch with us for bespoke email branding and essential intuitive email marketing campaigns.
As we evolve with the world, so do our techniques, processes and strategies – this enables us to provide our clients with the best service possible. Reach out to us with help in SEO, digital marketing, online advertising, website design and maintenance or email marketing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote.