The commercial value that we bring to our customers sets us apart and to deliver this value, we seek extraordinary talent, with high attention to detail, honesty, and integrity in our people. We are looking for a talented Analyst to join our SEO team, working directly for our Technical Director to investigate issues and gather insight into ranking factors impacting the organic rankings of our SEO clients.
What we offer
- Remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Access to latest tools and technology in our industry
- Retirement Annuity
- Collaborative culture
- Lots of laughter
- Understand our clients’ businesses to inform development of analytical models to improve SEO outcomes.
- Consolidate, interpret, design, and present information/visualisations in Excel and on client reports.
- Apply critical and analytical thinking to deliver business insights that inspire and inform new initiatives and decisions.
- Provide clear, concise, accurate, high quality and timely reporting.
- Perform custom reporting and analyses.
- Investigate and visualize new data as and when these are added into our data library.
- Evaluate new technology solutions.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification (B.Com or similar).
- 3+ years’ experience working in data analytics or data storytelling role translating data into actionable business insights.
- 3+ years’ experience in data visualisation.
- High level of comfort using MS Excel, including writing sophisticated formulas that improve data manipulation to identify trends in the data. You can trouble-shoot data inconsistencies, including making formulaic adjustments where appropriate.
- Good sense of visual storytelling and graph design.
- High level of proficiency in extracting and analysing data.
- Are willing & curious to learn new technologies & dig into new data sources.
- Comfortable working with data from multiple sources, able to interpret insights across different data sources.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and to accuracy in reporting.
- Self-driven, work well alone as well as collaborating with others.
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans, able to read and write at a professional level in either language.
Preference will be given to candidates that have experience in a similar role or environment.
Please direct your CV and covering letter, detailing your fit for the role and remuneration requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a large volume of applications, we are unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you do not hear from us within three to four weeks of applying, please consider that on this occasion, your application was unsuccessful.